We are hiring!!
Careers with Apple Hospital
Let's work together
If you’re interested in the medical profession but don’t necessarily want to work directly with patients, a career as a medical consultant is an option. Medical consultants address business-related issues for medical facilities and healthcare providers so they can prioritize providing care. As a medical consultant, you can work in all facets of the healthcare industry, from hospitals to insurance companies.
A Patient Care Executive is a person who specializes in providing help to the patient’s recovery. Caretaker Monitors the performance of patient care services, compares it to government agency standards, and makes adjustments as necessary. He/She must have the ability to work perfectly.
Maintains professional written/oral communication skills, establishing excellent rapport with hospital staff, patients, physicians and management at all times.
A RMO is a medical practitioner who works for public hospitals to gain clinical experience after his first year internship. He works under the supervision of a senior clinician or medical professionals to diagnose, treat and prevent chronic and life-threatening diseases and injuries.
- Assess the nursing need of clients.
- Provide effective nursing care.
- Apply problem solving techniques in nursing practice.
- Assist in research activities.
- Communicate about the clients requirements.
- Monitor the condition of patients.
- Set up medical equipment in operation theatres.
- Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care
WhatsApp your resume and get in touch with our Team @ Apple Hospital
Help yourself & others
Be the part of Best Hospital in Pune